Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.

Sunday, January 1, 2012

 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. Psalm 91:1-2
New Year, New Day, and New Mercies. Looking back can be no fun, even though our vision can be twenty-twenty we may wish we were blind to certain things just the same. I am so thankful this New Year to remember that God's mercies are new every morning. And that even though I may have messed up, or failed, He is still the same yesterday, today and forever. Looking forward to all the possibilities that this New Year can be exciting, but I am sure there are still going to be some days that I will just not want to face. Yet I that I can run into the loving arms of my Savior and He will sustain me. This is what I am thankful for this New Years Day.

No comments: